Saturday, April 4, 2015

4/4/15

Dear People,
I'm in Bologna, in case you were wondering. It was a day. I would be more specific but there isn't a word that I know of that will describe my day best. It had its good moments but it wasn't particularly good and it had its bad moments but it wasn't particularly bad. Today, my family got up somewhere between 7:00am and 8:00am. We went down for breakfast to find it was drizzling and after my mother pointed out that I didn't want to go home feeling fat, we all went shopping for a sort of cooking class. We then continued to make a four course meal and went out to coffee. That was one of the good moments. But of course an hour or two after we got back we all ordered tea and my family started an extremely boring conversation which I of course was not a part of (by my own choosing). My earbuds then broke and I sat watching illegally downloaded tv shows and movies with my brother  for the next 5-6 hours. It's hard to enjoy the rain when you are surrounded by people who don't understand what it is your trying to enjoy. It's not the wetness or the coldness. It's the freshness. The nature. The pure knowing that there is no possible way to stop it. It's that feeling when you know you are safe but you also know that you are powerless against this huge force, this huge being, this gigantic creature of nature. It's sound can lul you too sleep or wake you with a genial nudge. It is a perfect balance between serenity and destruction. It is a constant drum, a constant reminder that there are beauty's in this world that no humanity can ruin.

Thanks for listening,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment