Dear People,
Today was good. At least so far. My family and I are still in Bologna. This morning was crappy. I woke up in a bad spot and continued to shut off my brother's alarm clock. I honestly don't understand why he would set an alarm clock considering that he never wakes up to them, and since I am a ridiculously light sleeper sleeping in the same room as him (for the time being)... Plus, it was 7:45am... Well anyway, luckily for me that was the worst part of my day if you don't count my parents yet again suggesting that I'm fat. I did have a good Easter though. Although it may not seem like it. I had 9 hours of sleep, an amazing 4-course lunch/dinner thing and then I immediately snuck away to be alone and do my own thing afterward. It was fun. Although some people don't understand how one can enjoy themselves without the company of others. I find it blissful, and thought provoking.
Thanks for listening,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment